Why Choose Rocky Mountain Stone Products?
With so many choices for lightweight stone veneer in today's market, consumers now have more options than ever. Many claim to have the look and feel of real stones.
- Some interesting facts you may like to know:
- Almost every lightweight stone veneer is made the exact same way and uses these four main ingredients: cement, lightweight filler, water, and color. Common ingredients for lightweight filler include: Pumice, Ash, Shale, Styrofoam Beads, and other assorted materials to create volume, yet keep the stones less than 15 lbs./ft.
- Mixing these four ingredients is done by weight, assuring ideal proportions and finished product durability; that's why there's a 50 year warranty-it's virtually concrete with lightweight fillers.
- If a company does in fact make their own molds, most tend to pick through a Rock Yard pile where they were dumped by a truck.
- Some stones are made in CHINA and shipped over here.
- Some stone manufacturers buy their molds from a single source company that makes rubber molds. Upon close scrutiny, you can see these same patterns as the center of their product line.
- Industry lead times can range from 4-10 weeks. We maintain a commitment to produce our product within a 7-10 day lead time; if the product is not already in our inventory.
- Industry practices usually state the style of a stone pattern, then a choice of 4 or 5 colors for that pattern. Rocky Mountain Stone Products allows our customers the flexibility to choose between any color pattern for any style stones.
Don't see a color that you absolutely LOVE, call us for a custom design and we'll see what we can do. Isn't your project worth the look and feel of the most unique stone that was copied straight from Mother Nature herself?